God’s Power In Me
We face challenges at every stage of our lives, even as pre-teens. “I’m not good enough”, “I don’t deserve to be their friend”, “things will never change”. Kids tell themselves things like this every day.
Bible teacher and speaker Margaret Feinberg wants to help them defeat those self-doubts and stop believing the lies—because God only tells us the truth about ourselves, and that truth is we are all meant to have a joyous and powerful life.
God’s Power in Me is an interactive 52-day devotional that encourages young readers 8-12 to break free from negative thinking and focus on the positive truths of who God made them to be.
Through daily devotions readers will grow closer to God and learn to challenge the personal doubts that might be holding them back.
This book allows kids to discover quick daily affirmations they can hold on to, biblical teachings, and practical applications for their own lives. They will gain inspiration to remove any negative thoughts and ideas they may have, and encouragement to stand in their own truths while also growing closer to God in the process.
God’s Power in Me:
- Is perfect for anyone ages 8-12 going through their pre-teen years, and can be used by girls and boys
- Provides kids with the tools to actively attack automatic negative thoughts every day while also encouraging spiritual development
- Can be used over and over as a daily devotional
- Has an engaging two-color interior
- Is a great gift for Confirmation, Easter, birthdays, or to offer encouragement
Get this great resource that inspires kids with God’s power and love through Zonder Kids, Koorong, The Nile, or on Audible.
Remember you can keep in touch with PULSE by signing up for our monthly newsletter, or for further information contact our team via email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok.
Ofa Foiakau is the Youth/High School Ministry Lead and Field Officer (Central/West) within the PULSE team.