Books of the Bible 101
Conversation | | 21st January 2021
The Bible is a holy scripture rich in wisdom, cultural and religious understanding, moral practices, and a guide to a holistic and good character. It definitely is not always easy reading and comprehending the Bible.
Amazing Words provides a resource that makes understanding the Bible a little simpler, Books of the Bible Made Amazingly Simple, allowing readers to comprehend the meaning and purpose of every book of the Bible in one sheet per book. A Bible cheat sheet,!
Each sheet gives information on:
- The commonly used name for the Book
- The numerical order of the Book
- The sub-category of the group
- The original title and language the Book was written in
- The Author of the Book
- The time period covered
- The assumed time period the Book was written
- Notable verses selected based on the relevant overall theme of the Book
- Popular stories in the Book
- A summary of the Book’s significance
It is highly suggested that this resource is used as a study tool to understand the contents, lessons, and developmental intentions of the books of the Bible.
Grab a copy for you, your youth group or church community here, and make reading the books of the Bible amazingly simple.
Ofa Foiakau is the Field Officer (Central/West), and responsible for youth/high school ministry as a part of the PULSE team.