Books of the Bible 101
The Bible is a holy scripture rich in wisdom, cultural and religious understanding, moral practices, and a guide to a holistic and good character. It definitely is not always easy reading and comprehending the Bible.
Amazing Words provides a resource that makes understanding the Bible a little simpler, Books of the Bible Made Amazingly Simple, allowing readers to comprehend the meaning and purpose of every book of the Bible in one sheet per book. A Bible cheat sheet,!
Each sheet gives information on:
- The commonly used name for the Book
- The numerical order of the Book
- The sub-category of the group
- The original title and language the Book was written in
- The Author of the Book
- The time period covered
- The assumed time period the Book was written
- Notable verses selected based on the relevant overall theme of the Book
- Popular stories in the Book
- A summary of the Book’s significance
It is highly suggested that this resource is used as a study tool to understand the contents, lessons, and developmental intentions of the books of the Bible.
Grab a copy for you, your youth group or church community here, and make reading the books of the Bible amazingly simple.
Remember you can keep in touch with PULSE by signing up for our monthly newsletter, or for further information contact our team via email, Facebook or Twitter.
Ofa Foiakau is the Field Officer (Central/West), and responsible for youth/high school ministry as a part of the PULSE team.