Children & Families Coordinator
Conversation | | 27th November 2017
Children and Families Coordinator at Quakers Hill Uniting Church
18-26 hours per week with current funding for 2 years (Uniting Church Lay Ministry Worker Level 3)
Quakers Hill Uniting is a growing, vibrant, multi-cultural, community-oriented church in the North West sector of Sydney. We are seeking to appoint a Children and Families Coordinator to build on the current mission activities including Noah’s Ark Preschool.
- Coordination of Sunday morning Kids’ Church, Tuesday Playgroup, fortnightly Friday night children’s programs and Monday Toy Library alongside the volunteer team.
- Connecting with Noah’s Ark Preschool families.
- Training and resourcing volunteers for the above programs.
- Promotion of community activities
- Identify opportunities and promote partnerships and connections with the wider community.
- The Children and Families Coordinator will be an integral member of the church ministry team.
- Passion and demonstrated experience connecting with children and families
- Personal and spiritual maturity
- Strong personal time management and planning skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Computer literacy skills
- Commitment to work within the ethos of the Uniting Church
- Current driver’s licence and car
- NSW Working with Children Check
For detailed job description or applications (with resume, covering letter and at least two referees, including one Christian referee) please email Rev Grant Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 15 January, 2018