UAICC National Youth Coordinator
National Youth Coordinator
UAICC is seeking a person with a deep Christian faith to fill the position of National Youth Coordinator (0.6 for five years). The primary focus of this role is to:
- provide key leadership for young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders members of the UAICC National Youth Committee,
- offer appropriate strategic and pastoral leadership for the ministry and mission of UAICC National Youth Committee members and other Congress youth leaders
- support the meetings of the Youth Committee,
- coordinate youth programs and events,
- develop the media and communications work of the National Youth Committee,
- help identify resources to support youth leaders,
- encourage wider church relationships.
The position can be located in any major city with good access to an airport. The position is open to men and women.
For further information, detailed job descriptions and remuneration please contact the Interim National Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or National Youth Committee Chairperson, Hayden Charles: email@example.com
Applications, to above email, should be received by 8 December 2017