Do you love watching TV and movies … and giving your opinion on them?
Imagine if that was your job and you got to travel to film festivals around the world. Sound like a dream?
Well, that’s what Christian Alissa Wilkinson does for a living!
Join Alissa – a New York writer, critic and scholar – for a special masterclass designed just for you.
At the masterclass, you will:
- Hear amazing stories about Alissa’s job as a critic
- Learn how she sees the relationship between her work and her Christian faith
- Pick up key tips for how you can write about film and TV
- Try writing your own piece of criticism during the class
- Workshop your writing in a fun, creative and supportive environment
This masterclass is for girls only, in school years 9-12.
To register for this event visit the website and also find out about other events and public lectures that Alyssa is giving while she is in Australia.